Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
Thanked by
RSIndyJeffreyAyecarumba
August 29th, 2019 at 2:58:49 PM permalink
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146

Greetings!

The time has come, once again, for the 2019 WoV NFL Picks Game!

HOW TO PLAY:

The Rules will be as follows:

Format:

Top Three Paid as Follows:

First Place: ($25 * Number of Players) - $125
Second Place: $100
Third Place: $25 (Doesn't Pay either first or second place)

There are also two Consolation Prizes for those who do not finish in the Top 3. I will contribute $75 to each prize for $150 total.

NEW FOR 2019 I am introducing a $10 Weekly, "Perfection Bonus."

If you play, you are expected to pay the winner $25 if you do not win. There are no free dropouts. Even if you only play one week, you are agreeing to pay the winner if you lose. This is NOT a free contest.

Consolation Prizes:

The first consolation prize will be the, "You suck," consolation prize. This prize goes to the player with the worst record, if there is a tie, then the winner shall be adjudicated by the normal tie breaking Rule or the players may opt to split it. As a bonus, I will compose a paragraph or two lightly insulting you for how bad at this game you are. It's all in jest!

The second consolation prize will be the, "Most Average," consolation prize which goes to the player that finishes the season closest to .500. Tiebreakers will also be adjudicated using the normal tie breaking Rule or the players may opt to split it.

Each of these prizes pays $75 as follows:

-I pay your $25 Entry Fee to the winner on your behalf.
-I pay you $50.

I can win either of the consolation prizes, so I am, "Defending," them. I cannot win the main prize, so do not owe the winner $25 if I win a consolation prize. If I am the winner overall, then $25 of each consolation prize goes to me and 2nd Place is otherwise the winner. 3rd Place becomes 2nd Place. 4th Place becomes 3rd Place.

Perfection Bonus

In order to win the Perfection Bonus, you MUST make a Confidence Pick and have a 6-0 week. The Perfection Bonus pays $10/week which accumulates if there are no perfect records for the week before. If more than one player has a perfect record that week, then any accumulated amount will be split between them. These bonuses will be paid out at the end of the season and tallied until then.

If nobody wins the Perfection Bonus in Week 17 (and any weeks leading up to that without a winner) then I just save that money. If I win the Perfection Bonus, then I just save that money.

Rules:

1.) The winner will be determined by having the highest winning percentage. In the event of a tie for any prize, the winners will have the option of either splitting the take, or they may agree to PM me a Super Bowl pick prior to the Super Bowl, but after the combatants are known, consisting of the winning team, spread and TD's thrown; the winner will be determined in that order. If two Members PM me the same thing, they will BOTH be asked to change at least one aspect of their picks.

2.) The procedure for this will be that at some point on Thursdays, I will post the point spreads and Over/Unders from one source per week. I will likely use VegasInsider and the Spreads & Over/Unders I post will be constant and may be picked at any time prior to 10:00 EST on Sunday. If there is a Sunday game earlier than that, then you must submit Picks before kickoff of that game if you wish to pick the early game. Early Sunday Kickoffs will be announced in both threads.

2a.) There will be NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER to the deadline for any reason. Too much controversy.

3.) Sunday/Monday games will be the only games considered. Every player must pick exactly five winners against the Spread, exactly five Over/Unders, or a combination totaling exactly five.

3a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

4.) Players may, "Skip," one week without making any picks, but they don't have to. If a player accidentally fails to submit picks, that will constitute the, "Skip," Week.

For players who join the contest in Week 2, Week 1 will constitute the, "Skip," week.

You cannot join the contest after Week 2.

4a.) If you wish to avoid unintentionally skipping a week, then you may submit Default Picks. However, in order to avoid controversy, (and make my life easier) Default Picks are limited to selecting sixteen NFL Teams and your picks will automatically be those teams in the order listed GAME TOTAL-OVER picks. If we go to your Default Picks, none of them shall be a Confidence Pick and you do not qualify for the Perfection Bonus that week.

5.) If a player fails to make picks for more than one week, he/she forfeits any right to a consolation prize, but may continue to play. Every week of missed picks other than the allotted, "Skip Week," will result in an 0-5 record for all weeks missed.

6.) Picks will be PM'ed to me at any point prior to 10:00 a.m. EST Sunday, all picks will be openly posted by me between that time and kickoff.***

***The exception to this Rule is that I will accept E-Mail Picks from banned Members, but only if they are banned. If you are banned, you can still receive PM's, so I will PM you my E-Mail address.

7.) At some point on Tuesday or Wednesday the picks, results and updated Standings will be posted by EdCollins or myself in the Discussion Thread. Please, "Self-Police," your own Standings to see if there is an inaccuracy. There hasn't been one in two years, so I trust EdCollins' program and usually do not double check.

8.) CONFIDENCE PICK: You may make one, "Confidence Pick," per week, though you don't have to. Your, "Confidence Pick," must be made expressly clear in your PM. The CONFIDENCE PICK result will count either as two wins or two losses, if made.

8a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

8b.) If you wish to qualify for the, "Perfection Bonus," that week, you MUST make a Confidence Pick.

9.) "Offsetting Picks"

Any Picks made that directly offset one another shall constitute TWO LOSSES and will disqualify the person making such offsetting picks from winning any consolation prize. "Offsetting Picks," are picking two opposite things to happen in the same game.

10.) PM REMINDERS: I will GENERALLY send reminders to make your Picks on sometime Saturday if I have not received them already. Reminders are to be considered a courtesy not a guarantee, everyone is accountable for remembering to make their Picks whether or not reminders are sent. If anyone chews me out for missing reminders, I'll probably just stop sending them entirely.

TIME

1.) The first Sunday of the Season is September 8th, Lines will be posted on Thursday, September 5th.

PICK FORMAT

I WILL be enforcing a uniform Pick format this year for all Picks as of Week 3. For the first two weeks, if you send me Picks that are not in the correct format, I will acknowledge that I have received your Picks by re-sending them to you in the correct format.

1.) No Line Breaks

2.) For Spread picks, simply put the team nickname and the spread. (Ex: Bengals +5)

3.) For Over/Unders, simply put the team nickname for EITHER team, and the Over or Under amount. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25)

4.) To designate a Confidence Pick, simply put a hyphen and, "Confidence," after the pick. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25-Confidence)

5.) Place your screen name followed by a colon (:) above your set of Picks.

So, a full set of picks might appear:

Mission146:
Patriots -15
Patriots OVER 52
Jaguars +12
Jaguars UNDER 42
Jets +4-Confidence

Discussion Thread

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/33441-2019-wov-picks-game-discussion-thread/

Let's have a great time, as always! Thanks for playing again (or for the first time)!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146
Last edited by: Mission146 on Aug 30, 2019
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
September 5th, 2019 at 6:34:23 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 1 Lines are as follows:

Falcons (+4) @ Vikings (-4) O/U 47.5
Redskins (+10) @ Eagles (-10) O/U 46
Bills (+3) @ Jets (-3) O/U 41
Ravens (-6.5) @ Dolphins (+6.5) O/U 37.5
49ers (+1) @ Buccaneers (-1) O/U 51
Chiefs (-3.5) @ Jaguars (+3.5) O/U 52
Titans (+5.5) @ Browns (-5.5) O/U 45.5
Rams (-2) @ Panthers (+2) O/U 50
Lions (-2.5) @ Cardinals (+2.5) O/U 46.5
Bengals (+9.5) @ Seahawks (-9.5) O/U 44
Colts (+6.5) @ Chargers (-6.5) O/U 44.5
Giants (+7) @ Cowboys (-7) O/U 45.5
Steelers (+6) @ Patriots (-6) O/U 49
Texans (+7) @ Saints (-7) O/U 53.5
Broncos (+1.5) @ Raiders (-1.5) O/U 43

Reminder PM's will be sent to those listed in the Discussion thread at some point tomorrow and again on Saturday for any players from whom I have not received Picks. In the future, reminder PM's will likely only be sent on Saturday towards the late evening hours.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozemamwalz9
September 5th, 2019 at 6:51:19 PM permalink
Prizes and Payouts

Greetings!

I wanted to give a little update on this, though these numbers are not official for the time being. They technically won't become official until after Week 2, but likely will be once the Week 1 Picks are in.

Currently, we have 33 on the list, so assuming all 33 end up playing, but we subtract one because it is me and I do not pay an entry fee because I can't win, we have:

32 * 25 = $800 for 1st-3rd which would be distributed as follows:

1st Place: $675
2nd Place: $100
3rd Place: $25 (Basically, free entry)

We also have the following prizes that are considered an official part of this game:

Most Average (closest to .500): $75
You Suck (Worst Record): $75

We also have the Perfection Bonus for a 6-0 record, which means you must make a Confidence Pick and ALL Picks must be winners that week.

Prize per Week: $10 (Rolling)

So, the Perfection Bonus will be paid in the full amount of $170 as long as someone wins it in Week 17. If there are no 6-0 records in Week 17 (and any weeks leading up to Week 17) the prize is not paid for those weeks. If I win the prize, I guess you could say I technically pay it to myself. Please remember that the bonus will be split in the event of multiple 6-0's in a week.

If I win Most Average or You Suck, then I just save that money, including the $25 the winner would otherwise get. If I come in first place, then You Suck and Most Average pay $50 each with the other $50 being saved by me and Second Place otherwise becoming first place, Third Place becoming Second Place and Fourth Place becoming Third Place.

In total, there is a prize pool of potentially as high as $1,120 being spread amongst 33 players, if you count me. If those numbers remain the same, then the EV of each buy is essentially $33.94. It's actually a bit better than that, because I can't actually win.

Babs and OneNickelMiracle

BeachBumBabs and OneNickelMiracle have also introduced prizes into this game. If they would like to PM me the Official Rules of their prizes, then I will include them in this thread. Please understand that those prizes are not being sponsored by me in anyway whatsoever, and therefore, should any controversy surround the awarding of any such prizes, the settling of any said controversy will be entirely their decision and has nothing to do with either myself or the Official WoV NFL Picks Game.
Mission146
Mission146
September 8th, 2019 at 7:15:46 AM permalink
OneNickelMiracle-Mission-Prozema Trophy

This is not an official part of the game, but I am doing record-keeping on it. The Picks will go up shortly after this post.

I'm waiting for confirmation that OneNickelMiracle also received the Picks, but here are the number of qualifying entries for his prize so far:

FRIDAY BEFORE 6:00p.m. EST: 10

WITHIN TWO MINUTES OF DEADLINE: 1

I also have a set of Picks that were one minute late, but will be allowed, because I hadn't even started to post the Picks yet.

The order of the Picks, when posted, will also be semi-random even though it's a semi- pain in my ass. The reason for this is so that ideally nobody knows who is or isn't going for the ONM prize.
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
September 8th, 2019 at 8:36:52 AM permalink
Greetings!

As mentioned, the Picks this week are being posted in a random order because of the ONM prize. The Picks for all subsequent weeks will be posted in a semi-random order. It's not random, but it's random enough. I can't even tell you the original order, or anything close to it, and I opened all the PM's.

The WEEK 1 Picks are as follows:

unJon:
Broncos +1.5-confidence
Rams -2
Titans UNDER 45
Ravens -6.5
Texans +7

MidwestAP:
Bills +3
49ers +1 - Confidence
Titans +5.5
Saints UNDER 53.5
Broncos +1.5

IndyJeffrey:
Redskins UNDER 46
49ers UNDER 51
Lions UNDER 46.5-Confidence
Colts UNDER 44.5
Broncos UNDER 43

Sparty10k:
Rams under 50
Giants under 45.5–confidence
Steelers under 49
Texans +7
Broncos +1.5

RisingDough:
Eagles UNDER 46
Ravens OVER 37.5-CONFIDENCE
Cowboys -7
Broncos +1.5
Saints UNDER 53.5

Romes:
Bills +3
Bengals +9.5
Browns OVER 45.5
Texans UNDER 53.5
Texans +7 CONFIDENCE

Wizard:
Bills (+3) -- confidence
Dolphins (+6.5)
Cowboys (-7)
Steelers (+6)
Texans (+7)

BeachBumBabs:
Vikings -4 confidence
Bengals +9.5
Chargers -6.5
Chiefs -3.5
Saints -7

PlayYourCardsRight:
Buccaneers -1
Chiefs -3.5
Chiefs UNDER 52
Rams -2 -- CONFIDENCE
Broncos +1.5

EdCollins:
Rams -2 Confidence
Cowboys -7
Chiefs -3.5
Ravens -6.5
Seahawks -9.5

scolist:
Chiefs -3.5
Chargers -6.5
Patriots UNDER 49
Cowboys -7
Jets UNDER 41

JohnZimbo:
Browns -5.5
Ravens -6.5
Lions under 46.5 confidence
Cowboys -7
Saints -7

Joeman:
Ravens -6.5 -Confidence
Giants UNDER 45.5
Chiefs -3.5
Browns -5.5
Steelers +6

Paradigm:
Broncos +1.5-Confidence
Steelers +6
Steelers Under 49
Dolphins Over 37.5
Chargers -6.5

FourFiveFace:
Falcons +4-Confidence
Redskins +10
Dolphins +6.5
Panthers +2
Colts +6.5

DJATC:
Redskins UNDER 46
Ravens OVER 37.5-CONFIDENCE
Chiefs UNDER 52
Texans UNDER 53.5
Broncos +1.5

Mission146:
Chiefs -3.5
Lions -2.5
Broncos +1.5-CONFIDENCE
Bills OVER 41
Eagles UNDER 46

prozema:
Redskins Under 46
Ravens OVER 37.5 CONFIDENCE
Jaguars UNDER 52
Cowboys -7
Bills +3

Mwalz9:
CHIEFS -3.5 CONFIDENCE
PATRIOTS -6
LIONS -2.5
TITANS +5.5
SAINTS OVER 53.5

Kuma:
Eagles under 46
Bills +3
Ravens over 37.5
Texans +7
Broncos +1.5 -- confidence

rdw4potus:
Falcons +4
Falcons Under 47.5
Broncos +1.5-Confidence
Broncos under 43
rams -2

JW17:
Broncos +1.5 confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Chiefs -3.5
Bengals +9.5
Buccaneers Under 51

SOOPOO:
Falcons +4
Chiefs -3.5 Confidence
Bills + 3
Texans +7
Titans +5.5

Ayecarumba:
Ravens -6.5
Rams -2
Cardinals +2.5
Chargers -6.5
Browns -5.5 -Confidence

Odiousgambit:
Eagles -10-confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Seahawks -9.5
Texans under 53.5
Steelers over 49

GenWyzgy:
Redskins UNDER 46
Titans UNDER 45.5 Confidence
Cowboys -7
Cardinals +2.5
Bills UNDER 41

Michael99000:
Eagles UNDER 46 CONFIDENCE
Jets OVER 41
Dolphins OVER 37.5
Buccaneers UNDER 51
Jaguars UNDER 52

GWAE:
Jets -3
Browns -5.5
Rams -2
Bengals OVER 44
Chargers -6.5 CONFIDENCE

JohnnyQ:
Redskins (+10) confidence
Dolphins (+6.5)
Titans (+5.5)
Bengals (+9.5)
Texans (+7)

Gordonm888:
Jets UNDER 41 (Confidence)
Jets -3
Jaguars +3.5
Panthers +2
Colts +6.5

Miplet:
SKIPS WEEK 1

NOTES:

1.) It looks like we have thirty to Week 1, myself included. It appears that we are missing OneNickelMiracle. Miplet just posted that Week 1 is his Skip Week due mainly to a power outage, so that's 31 players officially if we are going to put him down as a skip. We are missing Terapined. We are missing Bruce1.

I went back and looked and BOTH reminder PM's were sent to the three players who are completely unaccounted for. They, as well as anyone else, have the option of joining the game in Week 2 and having Week 1 be their Skip Week. I'm not listing them as Skip Weeks yet because I don't know if they will play or not, but I will list them accordingly if they say something.

2.) Only TEN sets of picks this week were submitted in the correct format. PM's with Picks in the correct format were sent out accordingly. The most common issue was not typing one's name followed by a colon at the top, such as:

Mission146:
Chiefs -3.5
Lions -2.5
Broncos +1.5-CONFIDENCE
Bills OVER 41
Eagles UNDER 46

The reason I like the handles to appear at the top is because it makes it much easier for me. Straight copy/paste. I don't even have to look at who the PMs are from. Not only that, but we obviously have to list who the Picks belong to, anyway.

3.) I reconfirmed and there were ten qualifying Friday entries and one qualifying Sunday entry for the ONM prize. These have no final confirmation because I haven't heard back from ONM yet to confirm that he also received the PMs.
Last edited by: Mission146 on Sep 8, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
September 12th, 2019 at 6:23:28 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 2 Lines are as follows:

Colts (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 44
Chargers (-2.5) @ Lions (+2.5) O/U 47.5
Bills (-1.5) @ Giants (+1.5) O/U 44
Cardinals (+13) @ Ravens (-13) O/U 46.5
Patriots (-18.5) @ Dolphins (+18.5) O/U 48.5
Cowboys (-5.5) @ Redskins (+5.5) O/U 46.5
Jaguars (+8.5) @ Texans (-8.5) O/U 43.5
Seahawks (+4) @ Steelers (-4) O/U 47
49ers (+1.5) @ Bengals (-1.5) O/U 45.5
Vikings (+3) @ Packers (-3) O/U 44
Chiefs (-7) @ Raiders (+7) O/U 53.5
Saints (+2) @ Rams (-2) O/U 52
Bears (-2.5) @ Broncos (+2.5) O/U 40.5
Eagles (-1.5) @ Falcons (+1.5) O/U 52.5
Browns (-6.5) @ Jets (+6.5) O/U 44
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
September 15th, 2019 at 8:35:35 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 2 Picks are as follows:

Please keep in mind that Picks appear in a semi-random order to preserve the integrity of the ONM-Mission-Prozema trophy.

I want to thank everyone for doing a great job on Pick formatting! Almost 100% accuracy! We only had two or three with a superfluous line break between the handle and the Picks themselves, (which I would prefer not, but would almost certainly accept) otherwise perfect!!!

Mission146:
Bills -1.5
Cowboys -5.5-CONFIDENCE
Jaguars +8.5
49ers +1.5
Jets +6.5

scolist:
Titans -3 Confidence
Cowboys -5.5
Chargers -2.5
Cardinals +13
Steelers -4

SOOPOO:
Cardinals +13
Cowboys -5.5
Seahawks + 4
Bears -2.5 confidence
Browns -6.5

Johnzimbo:
Browns -6.5
Browns under 44
Rams -2
Cowboys -5.5
Broncos +2.5 confidence

Michael99000:
Colts UNDER 44
Chargers UNDER 47.5
Bills OVER 44
Cardinals UNDER 46.5
Patriots UNDER 48.5 CONFIDENCE

prozema:
Jaguars +8.5
Lions +2.5
Seahawks +4
Vikings +3
Vikings UNDER 44 - Confidence

johnnyq:
Giants (+1.5)
Cardinals (+13)
Dolphins (+18.5) confidence
Redskins (+5.5)
Broncos (+2.5)

Joeman:
Saints OVER 52
Falcons +1.5
Chiefs -7 -Confidence
Jaguars +8.5
Seahawks +4

Paradigm:
Broncos +2.5-Confidence
Chargers -2.5
Cowboys Over 46.5
Chiefs -7
Ravens Over 46.5

Bruce1:
Dolphins (+18.5)
Redskins (+5.5)
49ers (+1.5)
Rams (-2)
Browns (-6.5)

Ayecarumba:
Lions +2.5
Dolphins +18.5
Redskins +5.5
Raiders +7
Rams -2 -Confidence

IndyJeffrey:
Lions +2.5
Bills -1.5
Jaguars +8.5-Confidence
Bengals -1.5
Falcons +1.5

Unjon:
Colts +3-confidence
Rams -2
Bears -2.5
Cardinals +13
Chiefs OVER 53.5

Sparty10k:
Bills -1.5
Patriots -18.5
Bengals -1.5 confidence
Packers -3
Eagles -1.5

rdw4potus:
Dolphins +18.5
Falcons Under 52.5
Rams - 2
Chiefs under 53.5
Vikings +3

Gordonm888:
Cardinals +13
Patriots -18.5 Confidence
Browns -6.5
Redskins +6
Vikings +3

FourFiveFace:
Lions +2.5-Confidence
Cardinals +13
Redskins +5.5
Jaguars +8.5
Bears -2.5

Mwalz9:
LIONS +2.5 CONFIDENCE
DOLPHINS +18.5
BEARS -2.5
RAVENS UNDER 46.5
PACKERS UNDER 44

odiousgambit:
Colts over 44
Jaguars under 43.5
Seahawks over 47
49ers under 45.5
Vikings over 44

Beachbumbabs:
Detroit +2.5
Vikings +3 - confidence
Saints +2
Bears -2.5
Bengals -1.5

DJatc:
Chargers UNDER 47.5
Jaguars UNDER 43.5
49ers +1.5
49ers OVER 45.5
Vikings UNDER 44-CONFIDENCE

miplet:
Lions +2.5
Bills -1.5
Seahawks +4-confidence
49ers +1.5
Packers UNDER 44

MidwestAP:
Dolphins +18.5
Seahawks +4
Raiders +7
Rams -2
Bears UNDER 40.5 - Confidence

JW17:
Broncos +2.5 confidence
Dolphins +18.5
Cardinals +13
Jets +6.5
Chiefs UNDER

Wizard:
Titans (-3)
Lions (+2.5)
Seahawks (+4)
Vikings (+3) -- confidence
Raiders (+7)

GenWyzgy:
Bills Under 44
Seahawks Under 47
Vikings Under 44 Confidence
Colts Under 44
Dolphins +18.5

RisingDough:
Titans -3
Dolphins +18.5
Texans -8.5
Packers UNDER 44
Bears -2.5 CONFIDENCE

Romes:
Titans -3
Saints +2
49ers +1.5
Dolphins +18.5
Browns -6.5 CONFIDENCE

kuma:
Lions +2.5
Dolphins +18.5
Vikings +3
Packers under 44
Raiders +7 -- confidence

Onenickelmiracle:
Eagles -1.5 confidence
Redskins +5.5
Bears -2.5
Cardinals +13
Dolphins +18.5

EdCollins:
Cowboys -5.5
Ravens -13
Rams -2 (Confidence)
Seahawks +4
49ers +1.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Patriots -18.5
Cowboys -5.5 - CONFIDENCE
Texans -8.5
Chiefs -7
Rams -2

GWAE:
Dolphins +18.5
Texans -8.5
Packers -3 confidence
Raiders +7
Eagles -1.5

WEEK 2 PERFECTION BONUS: $20

ONM-Mission-Prozema Prize Update

Qualifying Friday Picks: 9
Qualifying Sunday Picks: 1
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
September 19th, 2019 at 6:55:43 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 3 Lines are as follows:

Broncos (+7.5) @ Packers (-7.5) O/U 43
Lions (+6) @ Eagles (-6) O/U 45.5
Ravens (+6) @ Chiefs (-6) O/U 52.5
Bengals (+6) @ Bills (-6) O/U 44
Falcons (+1.5) @ Colts (-1.5) O/U 47
Raiders (+9) @ Vikings (-9) O/U 43.5
Jets (+22.5) @ Patriots (-22.5) O/U 43.5
Dolphins (+22.5) @ Cowboys (-22.5) O/U 47.5
Giants (+6.5) @ Buccaneers (-6.5) O/U 47.5
Panthers (+2.5) @ Cardinals (-2.5) O/U 44.5
Saints (+4) @ Seahawks (-4) O/U 45
Texans (+3) @ Chargers (-3) O/U 48.5
Steelers (+6.5) @ 49ers (-6.5) O/U 43
Rams (-3) @ Browns (+3) O/U 47.5
Bears (-4) @ Redskins (+4) O/U 41
Mission146
Mission146
September 22nd, 2019 at 7:28:53 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 3 Picks are as follows:

JohnnyQ:
Bears OVER 41
Bengals OVER 44
Broncos OVER 43
Browns OVER 47.5
Cardinals OVER 44.5

Bruce1:
Steelers OVER 43
Giants OVER 47.5
Cowboys OVER 47.5
Eagles OVER 45.5
Falcons OVER 47

Mission146:
Broncos +7.5
Falcons +1.5
Giants +6.5
Panthers +2.5
Rams -3

EdCollins:
Dolphins +22.5
Ravens +6 (Confidence)
Falcons +1.5
Lions +6
Steelers +6.5

FourFiveFace:
Packers -7.5
Lions +6
Bengals +6-Confidence
Giants +6.5
Cardinals -2.5

unJon:
Rams -3-confidence
Broncos +7.5
Lions +6
Cowboys UNDER 47.5
Saints +4

MidwestAP:
Packers -7.5
Packers UNDER 43 - Confidence
Bengals +6
Texans +3
Rams -3

kuma:
Broncos +7.5
Lions +6
Jets +22.5 -- confidence
Dolphins +22.5
Rams -3

PlayYourCardsRight:
Eagles -6
Chiefs Under 52.5 CONFIDENCE
Colts -1.5
Rams -3
Bears -4

Wizard:
Broncos (+7.5) -- confidence
Lions (+6)
Giants (+6.5)
Chargers (-3)
Rams (-3)

Joeman:
Raiders +9
Patriots -22.5
Seahawks -4 -Confidence
Rams -3
Ravens OVER 52.5

RisingDough:
Broncos +7.5
Jets +22.5
Giants +6.5 CONFIDENCE
Seahawks -4
Rams -3

Onenickelmiracle:
Lions (+6)
Ravens (+6)-confidence
Bengals (+6)
Dolphins (+22.5)
Saints (+4)

SOOPOO:
Broncos+7.5
Bengals +6 confidence
Jets+22.5
Giants+6.5
Cowboys-22.5

Mwalz9:
BEARS UNDER 41 CONFIDENCE
COLTS -1.5
SEAHAWKS -4
STEELERS +6.5
REDSKINS +4

GenWyzgy:
Packers -7.5
Giants UNDER 47.5
Steelers OVER 43
Seahawks -4
Browns OVER 47.5

rdw4potus:
Chiefs - 6
Falcons +1.5
Chargers - 3
Seahawks - 4
Rams - 3

miplet:
Broncos +7.5
Lions +6-confidence
Ravens +6
Jets +22.5
Giants +6.5

Romes:
Browns +3
Colts -1.5
Giants +6.5
Bills -6
Dolphins +22.5 CONFIDENCE

Gordonm888:
Broncos +7.5
Lions +6
Cowboys -22.5 - Confidence
Giants +6.5
Steelers +6.5

Sparty10k:
Lions+6
Lions under 45.5
Raiders +9
Cowboys -22.5
Rams -3 confidence

Michael99000:
Broncos UNDER 43
Lions OVER 45.5
Ravens OVER 52.5
Bengals UNDER 44
Falcons UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE

Ayecarumba:
Jets OVER
Bears OVER
Rams -3
Raiders +9
Dolphins OVER -Confidence

Paradigm:
Seahawks -4
Steelers +6.5-Confidence
Chargers -3
Chiefs Under 52.5
Raiders +9

Beachbumbabs:
Rams -3
Vikings -9 -confidence
Dolphins +22.5
Jets +22.5
Saints +4

Johnzimbo:
Cardinals -2.5-confidence
Falcons +1.5
Seahawks -4
49ers -6.5
Cardinals under 44.5

prozema:
Lions +6 Confidence
Ravens +6
Raiders +9
Jets +22.5
Seahawks -4

odiousgambit:
Raiders under 43.5
Jets over 43.5
Dolphins under 47.5
Giants over 47.5
Panthers under 44.5

scolist:
Chiefs OVER
Buffalo -6
Patriots OVER
Seattle -4 Confidence
Rams -3

GWAE:
Lions +6
Ravens +6
Patriots -22.5
Cowboys -22.5
Seahawks -4 confidence

JW17:
Broncos +7.5 confidence
Jets +22.5
Dolphins +22.5
Rams -3
Chiefs -6

IndyJeffrey:
Eagles -6
Bengals +6-Confidence
Falcons +1.5
Texans +3
Rams-3

PERFECTION BONUS WINNERS:

WEEK 2: DJATC ($6.67), Miplet ($6.67) JohnZimbo ($6.67)

WEEK 3 PERFECTION BONUS: $10

OneNickelMiracle-Prozema-Mission Trophy

Qualifying Friday Picks: 8
Last edited by: Mission146 on Sep 22, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
September 26th, 2019 at 5:30:07 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 4 Lines are as follows:

Panthers (+4) @ Texans (-4) O/U 47.5
Browns (+7) @ Ravens (-7) O/U 45
Redskins (+3) @ Giants (-3) O/U 49.5
Chargers (-15.5) @ Dolphins (+15.5) O/U 44
Raiders (+7) @ Colts (-7) O/U 45
Chiefs (-6.5) @ Lions (+6.5) O/U 55
Patriots (-7) @ Bills (+7) O/U 42.5
Titans (+4) @ Falcons (-4) O/U 45.5
Buccaneers (+9.5) @ Rams (-9.5) O/U 49
Seahawks (-5) @ Cardinals (+5) O/U 48
Vikings (+2) @ Bears (-2) O/U 38
Jaguars (+3) @ Broncos (-3) O/U 38
Cowboys (-2.5) @ Saints (+2.5) O/U 47
Bengals (+4) @ Steelers (-4) O/U 44
Mission146
Mission146
September 29th, 2019 at 9:06:15 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 4 Picks are as follows:

Miplet:
Steelers OVER 44
Saints OVER 47
Panthers OVER 47.5
Browns OVER 45
Bills OVER 42.5

Mission146:
Browns +7
Patriots -7
Seahawks -5
Cowboys -2.5
Steelers -4

Wizard:
Browns OVER 45
Bengals OVER 44
Broncos OVER 38
Bears OVER 38
Bills OVER 42.5

Kuma:
Raiders +7 -- confidence
Raiders over 45
Chiefs -6.5
Jaguars +3
Bengals +4

Rdw4potus:
Panthers +4
Ravens - 7
Redskins +3
Chargers - 15.5
Colts -7

Mwalz9:
REDSKINS + 3 CONFIDENCE
BEARS -2
SAINTS +2.5
PATRIOTS -7
CARDINALS +5

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings +2 -confidence
Saints +2.5
Rams -9.5
Chiefs -6.5
Titans +4

Joeman:
Rams -9.5 -Confidence
Giants -3
Ravens -7
Seahawks UNDER 48
Jaguars +3

MidwestAP:
Redskins OVER 49.5
Patriots -7
Titans +4
Vikings +2 - Confidence
Jaguars +3

Paradigm:
Saints +2.5
Saints Over 47
Lions +6.5
Cardinals +5
Seahawks Under 48-Confidence

Genwyzgy:
Falcons -4
Ravens -7 CONFIDENCE
Giants UNDER
Ravens OVER
Bills UNDER

JohnnyQ:
Lions (+6.5) CONFIDENCE
Bears (-2)
Broncos (-3)
Saints (+2.5)
Steelers (-4)

Ayecarumba:
Texans -4
Dolphins +15.5
Chiefs -6.5
Vikings Over 38
Bears -2 -Confidence

Sparty10k:
Raiders over 45
Chiefs -6.5-confidence
Jaguars +3
Jaguars over 38
Bengals +4

GWAE:
Texans -4
Browns +7
Dolphins +15.5
Chiefs -6.5
Steelers -4 confidence

GordonM888:
Texans -4 - Confidence
Chiefs -6.5
Titans +4
Buccaneers +9.5
Cardinals +5

EdCollins:
Dolphins +15.5
Bucs +9.5 Confidence
Bills +7
Chiefs -6.5
Cowboys -2.5

onenickelmiracle:
Browns +7
Redskins +3-confidence
Seahawks U 48
Jaguars (+3)
Chiefs -6.5

Bruce1:
Browns Over 45
Falcons (-4) CONFIDENCE
Vikings (+2)
Cowboys Under 47
Bengals (+4)

SOOPOO:
Giants-3 confidence
Browns +7
Bears-2
Cowboys-2.5
Patriots-7

prozema:
Texans -4
Raiders +7 Confidence
Chiefs -6.5
Patriots UNDER 42.5
Jaguars UNDER 38

DJATC:
Giants UNDER 49.5
Raiders OVER 45
Jaguars UNDER 38-CONFIDENCE
Bengals +4
Bengals OVER 44

JW17:
Broncos -3 confidence
Dolphins +15.5
Redskins +3
Patriots -7
Saints +2.5

Johnzimbo:
Texans under 47.5
Chiefs -6.5 confidence
Cardinals +5
Vikings +2
Bengals over 44

FourFiveFace:
Browns +7
Raiders +7-Confidence
Patriots -7
Cardinals +5
Saints +2.5

odiousgambit:
Redskins +3
Seahawks -5
Cowboys -2.5
Chiefs -6.5
Jaguars +3

scolist:
Giants -3 Confidence
Cowboys -2.5
Broncos -3
Bengals +4
Jaguars Over 38

unJon:
Jaguars +3-confidence
Patriots OVER 42.5
Seahawks -5
Rams UNDER 49
Falcons UNDER 45.5

IndyJeffrey:
Ravens -7-Confidence
Raiders +7
Titans +4
Vikings +2
Saints +2.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Giants -3
Colts -7
Falcons -4
Rams -9.5
Bears -2 CONFIDENCE

RisingDough:
Giants -3 CONFIDENCE
Dolphins +15.5
Chiefs UNDER 55
Lions +6.5
Steelers OVER 44

Michael99000:
Panthers Under 47.5
Browns Over 45
Redskins Over 49.5
Chargers Under 44
Raiders Over 45 Confidence

WEEK 4 PERFECTION BONUS: $20

Qualifying Sunday Picks: 2
Qualifying Early Picks: 13
Last edited by: Mission146 on Sep 29, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
October 4th, 2019 at 3:39:48 AM permalink
Greetings! The Week 5 Lines are as follows:

Ravens (-3) @ Steelers (+3) O/U 44.5
Bears (-5) @ Raiders (+5) O/U 40
Cardinals (+3) @ Bengals (-3) O/U 47
Jaguars (+3.5) @ Panthers (-3.5) O/U 40
Vikings (-5) @ Giants (+5) O/U 43.5
Patriots (-15.5) @ Redskins (+15.5) O/U 42
Jets (+13.5) @ Eagles (-13.5) O/U 44
Buccaneers (+3) @ Saints (-3) O/U 46.5
Falcons (+4) @ Texans (-4) O/U 50
Bills (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 38.5
Broncos (+6) @ Chargers (-6) O/U 44.5
Packers (+3) @ Cowboys (-3) O/U 47
Colts (+11) @ Chiefs (-11) O/U 56
Browns (-4) @ 49ers (+4) O/U 46
Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 4, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
October 6th, 2019 at 7:38:08 AM permalink
Mission146:
Steelers +3
Saints -3
49ers +4-CONFIDENCE
Broncos +6
Cowboys -3

Ayecarumba:
Steelers +3
Bears -5
Texans -4
Packers Under 47
Browns -4 Confidence

Michael99000:
Ravens OVER 44.5
Bears UNDER 40
Cardinals UNDER 47
Jaguars OVER 40
Vikings UNDER 43.5 Confidence

IndyJeffrey:
Giants +5
Saints -3-confidence
Packers UNDER 47
Chiefs UNDER 56
49ers +4

Paradigm:
49ers +4-Confidence
Chargers -6
Bears -5
Cowboys -3
Cowboys Over 47

prozema:
Ravens -3
Buccaneers Under 46.5
Bills Over 38.5
Cowboys -3
49ers +4 Confidence

miplet:
Ravens -3
Bears -5
Vikings -5
Broncos +6
49ers +4-confidence

Wizard:
Raiders (+5)
Cardinals (+3)
Giants (+5)
Buccaneers (+3)
Cowboys (-3) confidence

Gordonm888:
Steelers +3
Eagles -13.5
Broncos +6
Packers +3
49ers +4 - Confidence

EdCollins:
49ers +4 Confidence
Saints -3
Patriots -15.5
Eagles -13.5
Cowboys -3

FourFiveFace:
Giants +5
Redskins +15.5
Titans -3
Broncos +6
49ers +4-Confidence

mwalz9:
RAVENS -3 CONFIDENCE
TITANS -3
SAINTS -3
FALCONS +4
PACKERS +3

Onenickelmiracle:
Cardinals U 47
Jaguars +3.5
Jaguars O 40
Giants (+5)
49ers (+4)-confidence

scolist:
Chicago Over 40
Arizona Under 47
Saints -3 Confidence
Dallas -3
49ers +4

JW17:
Broncos +6 Confidence
Saints -3
Packers +3
49ers +4
Titans -4

MidwestAP:
Bears -5
Patriots -15.5
Bills +3
Cowboys -3 - Confidence
Jaguars +3.5

JohnnyQ:
Bengals (-3)
Falcons U 50
Titans (-3)
Colts (+11)
49ers (+4) CONFIDENCE

DJATC:
Ravens -3
Ravens UNDER 44.5
Eagles -13.5
Buccaneers UNDER 46.5
49ers +4 - CONFIDENCE

SOOPOO:
49ers +4 Confidence
Giants +5
Colts +11
Raiders +5
Jets +13.5

RisingDough:
Ravens-3
Giants +5
Saints UNDER 46.5
Packers +3
49ers +4 CONFIDENCE

odiousgambit:
Browns (-4) CONFIDENCE
Bears (-5)
Vikings (-5)
Eagles (-13.5)
Steelers (+3)

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings -5 - confidence
Vikings OVER 43.5
Saints -3
Chiefs UNDER 56
Bills OVER 38.5

Johnzimbo:
Colts +11
Packers +3
Cardinals +3
Buccaneers +3
Browns -4 confidence

Bruce1:
Ravens (-3)
Bears (-5)
Buccaneers (+3)
Texans (-4) CONFIDENCE
49ers (+4)

Joeman:
49ers +4
Jaguars +3.5
Patriots -15.5 -Confidence
Saints -3
Colts +11

Sparty10k:
Cardinals +3
Saints -3
Cowboys -3
Colts over 56
49ers +4 confidence

GenWyzGy:
Giants +5
Saints -3
Cardinals OVER 47 CONFIDENCE
Ravens UNDER 44.5
Broncos UNDER 44.5

kuma:
Ravens -3
Steelers un 44.5
Vikings -5
Cowboys -3
49ers +4 -- confidence

GWAE:
Giants +5
Patriots -15.5
Eagles -13.5
Colts +11
Browns -4 confidence

unJon:
49ers +4-confidence
Colts +11
Bills +3
Giants +5
Chargers -6

WEEK 4 PERFECTION BONUS: $30

Qualifying Sunday Picks: 3
Qualifying Early Picks: 4
Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 6, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
October 10th, 2019 at 9:20:10 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 6 Lines are as follows:

Panthers (-2.5) @ Buccaneers (+2.5) O/U 47.5
Bengals (+11) @ Ravens (-11) O/U 48
Seahawks (-1.5) @ Browns (+1.5) O/U 46
Texans (+4.5) @ Chiefs (-4.5) O/U 55
Saints (+1) @ Jaguars (-1) O/U 43.5
Eagles (+3) @ Vikings (-3) O/U 44
Redskins (-3.5) @ Dolphins (+3.5) O/U 41
49ers (+3) @ Rams (-3) O/U 50.5
Falcons (-2.5) @ Cardinals (+2.5) O/U 51.5
Cowboys (-7) @ Jets (+7) O/U 44.5
Titans (+2) @ Broncos (-2) O/U 40.5
Steelers (+7) @ Chargers (-7) O/U 41.5
Lions (+4) @ Packers (-4) O/U 47
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
October 13th, 2019 at 7:47:06 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 6 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Seahawks -1.5
Steelers +7
Chiefs -4.5
Eagles +3
Cowboys -7-CONFIDENCE

unJon:
Saints +1-confidence
Buccaneers +2.5
Seahawks -1.5
Cowboys -7
Redskins -3.5

Joeman:
Seahawks -1.5 -Confidence
Cowboys -7
Packers -4
Steelers +7
49ers UNDER 50.5

SOOPOO:
Saints +1 confidence
Texans +4.5
Seahawks -1.5
Cowboys -7
Bengals +11

GenWyzgy:
Eagles +3
Chiefs OVER 55 Confidence
Seahawks -1.5
Browns OVER 46
Falcons OVER 51.5

GWAE:
Seahawks -1.5
Saints +1
Falcons -2.5
Cowboys -7 confidence
Steelers +7

IndyJeffrey:
Bengals +11
Seahawks -1.5
Chiefs -4.5-Confidence
Eagles +3
Packers -4

Onenickelmiracle:
Saints (+1)
Saints O 43.5-confidence
49ers (+3)
Falcons (-2.5)
Cowboys (-7)

mwalz9:
CHIEFS - 4.5 -CONFIDENCE
SEAHAWKS -1.5
REDSKINS -3.5
TITANS +2
CHARGERS -7

JohnnyQ:
Buccaneers (+2.5)
Seahawks (-1.5) CONFIDENCE
Broncos (-2)
Chargers (-7)
Packers (-4)

Paradigm:
Lions +4-Confidence
49ers +3
Texans +4.5
Browns +1.5
Steelers +7

MidwestAP:
Buccaneers +2.5
Seahawks -1.5
Texans UNDER 55 - Confidence
Falcons UNDER 51.5
Packers -4

Michael99000:
Panthers OVER 47.5
Bengals UNDER 48
Seahawks UNDER 46
Texans OVER 55
Saints UNDER 43.5 Confidence

EdCollins:
Chargers -7
Seahawks -1.5 Confidence
Ravens -11
49ers +3
Cowboys -7

FourFiveFace:
Bengals +11-Confidence
Jaguars -1
Cardinals +2.5
Jets +7
Steelers +7

Odiousgambit:
Jaguars (-1)
49ers (+3)-confidence
Panthers (-2.5)
Chiefs (-4.5)
Chargers (-7)

JohnZimbo:
Jets +7
Jets over 44.5
Chargers -7
Buccaneers +2.5
Texans over 55 confidence

scolist:
Panthers -2.5
Seahawks -1.5 Confidence
49ers +3
Saints +1
Packers -4

Wizard:
Texans (+4.5)
Vikings (-3)
Rams (-3)
Steelers (+7) confidence
Jets (+7)

miplet:
Texans +4.5
Jaguars -1-confidence
Vikings -3
Titans +2
Steelers +7

DJATC:
Texans +4.5
Jaguars -1 -CONFIDENCE
Vikings -3
Steelers +7
Lions UNDER 47

Gordonm888:
Bengals +11
Texans +4.5 - Confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Jets +7
Steelers +7

PlayYourCardsRight:
Browns +1.5
Chiefs -4.5
Vikings -3
49ers +3
Packers -4 CONFIDENCE

kuma:
Jaguars -1 -- confidence
Vikings -3
Redskins over 41
Steelers +7
Packers under 47

Sparty10k:
Falcons -2.5
Saints over 43.5
Jets +7
Titans +2–confidence
Packers -4

JW17:
Broncos -2 confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Chiefs -4.5
Packers -4
Dolphins +3.5

RisingDough:
Bengals+11
Browns+1.5
Vikings-3
Steelers+7
Packers UNDER 47 *CONFIDENCE

prozema:
Browns +1.5
Jaguars -1 Confidence
Redskins -3.5
Redskins OVER 41
Lions UNDER 47

Ayecarumba:
Chiefs -4.5 Confidence
Texans Over 55
49ers +3
Saints +1
Jaguars Under 43.5

Rdw4potus:
Packers -4
Rams -3 confidence
Vikings -3
Saints +1
Seahawks -1.5

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 40.5
Steelers OVER 41.5
Cowboys OVER 44.5
Eagles OVER 44
Falcons OVER 51.5

WEEK 6 PERFECTION BONUS: $40

Qualifying Early Picks: 8
Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 13, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
October 18th, 2019 at 5:53:25 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 7 Lines are as follows:

Cardinals (+3) @ Giants (-3) O/U 50.5
Texans (+1) @ Colts (-1) O/U 47
Dolphins (+17) @ Bills (-17) O/U 41
Vikings (-1.5) @ Lions (+1.5) O/U 43.5
Raiders (+5) @ Packers (-5) O/U 47
Jaguars (-4.5) @ Bengals (+4.5) O/U 44
Rams (-3) @ Falcons (+3) O/U 55
49ers (-9.5) @ Redskins (+9.5) O/U 41
Chargers (+2.5) @ Titans (-2.5) O/U 41
Ravens (+3) @ Seahawks (-3) O/U 48.5
Saints (+3) @ Bears (-3) O/U 38
Eagles (+2.5) @ Cowboys (-2.5) O/U 49
Patriots (-9.5) @ Jets (+9.5) O/U 44
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
October 20th, 2019 at 7:53:55 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 7 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Dolphins +17
Vikings -1.5
Falcons +3
49ers -9.5 CONFIDENCE
Cowboys -2.5

JOHNNYQ:
Colts (-1)
Lions (+1.5) CONFIDENCE
Falcons (+3)
Chargers (+2.5)
Saints (+3)

JW17:
Cardinals +3 Confidence
49ers -9.5
Rams -3
Patriots -9.5
Seahawks - 3

DJATC:
Giants -3
Vikings -1.5
49ers UNDER 41
Chargers OVER 41
Bears -3 -CONFIDENCE

prozema:
Bengals +4.5
49ers -9.5
49ers UNDER 41
Bears -3 Confidence
Bears UNDER 38

EdCollins:
Cowboys -2.5
Giants Under (Confidence)
Cowboys Under
Chargers +2.5
Jaguars -4.5

FourFiveFace:
Colts -1
Dolphins +17
Redskins +9.5
Titans -2.5-Confidence
Jets +9.5

scolist:
Cardinals Under 50.5
Vikings -1.5
Rams Under 55
49ers Over 41 Confidence
Patriots -9.5

RisingDough:
Colts -1 CONFIDENCE
Bengals +4.5
Redskins +9.5
Bears -3
Patriots -9.5

SOOPOO:
Dolphins +17. Confidence
Texans + 1
Saints + 3
Jets + 9.5
Cardinals+3

Michael99000:
Cardinals UNDER 50.5
Texans UNDER 47
Dolphins OVER 41
Vikings OVER 43.5
Raiders UNDER 47 Confidence

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings -1.5 -confidence
Vikings UNDER 43.5
Saints +3
Saints OVER 38
Bills UNDER 41

Ayecarumba:
Patriots-9.5
Saints +3
Chargers +2.5
Bears -Over 38
Packers -5 -Confidence

GenWyzgy:
Falcons OVER 55
Dolphins OVER 41 CONFIDENCE
Packers -5
Giants -3
Eagles OVER 49

kuma:
Redskins under 41
Chargers over 41
Bears -3 -- confidence
Bears under 38
Jets under 44

unJon:
Patriots -9.5-confidence
Dolphins +17
Dolphins UNDER 41
Vikings OVER 43.5
49ers -9.5

GWAE:
Colts -1
Dolphins +17 confidence
Raiders +5
Jaguars -4.5
Eagles +2.5

Johnzimbo:
Saints +3
Bears over 38
Eagles +2.5
Falcons +3 confidence
Cardinals +3

Joeman:
Packers -5 -Confidence
Patriots OVER 44
Rams UNDER 55
49ers -9.5
Jaguars -4.5

Rdw4potus:
Dolphins +17
Packers -5
Saints +3
Eagles +2.5
Seahawks -3 confidence

Sparty10k:
Giants -3-confidence
Vikings -1.5
Jaguars -4.5
Ravens +3
Saints +3

miplet:
Giants -3
Vikings -1.5
Raiders +5
Bears -3
Cowboys -2.5-confidence

Odiousgambit:
Vikings (-1.5)
Jaguars (-4.5)
Saints (+3)
Bills (-17)
Ravens (+3)

MidwestAP:
Texans +1
Dolphins +17
Raiders +5
Rams UNDER 55 - Confidence
Patriots -9.5

Gordonm888:
Colts -1
Lions +1.5
Jaguars -4.5
Rams -3 -Confidence
Cowboys -2.5

Wizard:
Bengals (+4.5)
Titans (-2.5)
Ravens (+3) -- confidence
Bears (-3)
Cowboys (-2.5)

IndyJeffrey:
Lions +1.5
Bengals +4.5
Titans -2.5
Bears -3-confidence
Eagles +2.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts -1
Packers -5
Chargers +2.5
Bears -3 CONFIDENCE
Patriots -9.5

DEFAULT PICKS:

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 41
Giants OVER 50.5
Cowboys OVER 49
Falcons OVER 55
Seahawks OVER 48.5

NOT PICKING: Paradigm, MWalz9, OneNickelMiracle

WEEK 6: Gordonm888 ($40)

WEEK 7 PERFECTION BONUS: $10

Qualifying Sunday Picks: 3
Qualifying Early Picks: 6
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
October 25th, 2019 at 6:16:41 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 8 Lines are as follows:

Giants (+6.5) @ Lions (-6.5) O/U 49.5
Buccaneers (+2.5) @ Titans (-2.5) O/U 45.5
Chargers (+3.5) @ Bears (-3.5) O/U 41
Seahawks (-3.5) @ Falcons (+3.5) O/U 53
Jets (+6.5) @ Jaguars (-6.5) O/U 41
Eagles (+1.5) @ Bills (-1.5) O/U 43.5
Bengals (+13) @ Rams (-13) O/U 48
Cardinals (+10) @ Saints (-10) O/U 48.5
Raiders (+6.5) @ Texans (-6.5) O/U 51.5
Panthers (+5.5) @ 49ers (-5.5) O/U 42.5
Broncos (+5.5) @ Colts (-5.5) O/U 43
Browns (+12.5) @ Patriots (-12.5) O/U 46
Packers (-3.5) @ Chiefs (+3.5) O/U 48
Dolphins (+14) @ Steelers (-14) O/U 43
Mission146
Mission146
October 27th, 2019 at 8:10:59 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 8 Picks are as follows:

Odiousgambit:
Seahawks (-3.5)-confidence
Chargers (+3.5)
Giants (+6.5)
Buccaneers (+2.5)
Raiders (+6.5)

Joeman:
Lions -6.5
Bears -3.5
Seahawks -3.5
Patriots -12.5 -Confidence
Titans UNDER 45.5

Michael99000:
Giants UNDER 49.5
Buccaneers OVER 45.5
Chargers UNDER 41
Seahawks UNDER 53
Jets UNDER 41 Confidence

MidwestAP:
Lions -6.5
Buccaneers +2.5
Panthers +5.5 - CONFIDENCE
Patriots UNDER 46
Dolphins +14

Mission146:
Packers -3.5
Steelers -14
Bills -1.5
Browns +12.5
Bears -3.5

SOOPOO:
Cardinals +10 confidence
Eagles +1.5
Browns + 12.5
Dolphins + 14
Chargers + 3.5

Paradigm:
Chargers +3.5
Falcons +3.5
Panthers +5.5
Patriots -12.5-Confidence
Chiefs +3.5

EdCollins:
Chiefs +3.5
Patriots -12.5 Confidence
Bills -1.5
Bears Under 41
Patriots Under 46

Beachbumbabs:
Lions -6.5
Bears -3.5
Cards +10
Colts -5.5
Packers -3.5 confidence

PlayYourCardsRight:
Titans -2.5
Bears -3.5
Bills -1.5
49ers -5.5 CONFIDENCE
Colts -5.5

JW17:
Broncos +5.5 confidence
49ers -5.5
Texans -6.5
Bears -3.5
Dolphins +14

GWAE:
Bears -3.5
Seahawks -3.5 confidence
Bills -1.5
Panthers +5.5
Patriots -12.5

Wizard:
Seahawks (-3.5) Confidence
Bengals (+13)
Browns (+12.5)
Packers (-3.5)
Raiders (+6.5)

FourFiveFace:
Titans -2.5
Seahawks -3.5-Confidence
Jets +6.5
Raiders +6.5
Panthers +5.5

scolist:
Bills -1.5 confidence
Packers -3.5
Titans -2.5
Seahawks -3.5
Bears -3.5

Johnzimbo:
Eagles +1.5 confidence
Jets over 41
Cardinals +10
Cardinals under 48.5
49ers -5.5

Gordonm888:
Titans -2.5
Chargers +3.5
Seahawks -3.5 -Confidence
Saints -10
Steelers -14

prozema:
Seahawks -3.5 Confidence
Seahawks UNDER 53
Eagles UNDER 43.5
Bengals +13
Saints -10

unJon:
Seahawks -3.5-confidence
Saints -10
Bills -1.5
Lions -7
Bills UNDER 43.5

Sparty10k:
Giants +6.5
Chargers +3.5
Rams -13
Panthers +5.5–confidence
Colts -5.5

DJATC:
Seahawks -3.5 -CONFIDENCE
Seahawks UNDER 53
Eagles UNDER 43.5
Saints -10
Browns UNDER 46

RisingDough:
Bears -3.5
Seahawks -3.5 CONFIDENCE
Bills UNDER 43.5
Bengals +13
49ers UNDER 42.5

miplet:
Seahawks -3.5-confidence
Saints -10
Raiders +6.5
Browns +12.5
Packers -3.5

IndyJeffrey:
Lions -6.5-confidence
Seahawks -3.5
Bills -1.5
Bengals +13
Packers -3.5

JohnnyQ:
Titans (-2.5)
Seahawks (-3.5) CONFIDENCE
Bills (-1.5)
Chiefs (+3.5)
Dolphins (+14)

Rdw4potus:
Bears under 41
Falcons under 53 confidence
Bengals +13
Eagles +1.5
Chiefs +3.5

GenWyzgy:
Seahawks -3.5 CONFIDENCE
Giants OVER
Packers OVER
Packers -3.5
Dolphins +14

Ayecarumba:
Rams Over 48 -Confidence
Texans -6.5
49ers -5.5
Patriots -12.5
Packers -3.5

kuma:
Seahawks -3.5 — confidence
Bengals +13
Panthers +5.5
Browns +12.5
Packers -3.5

DEFAULT PICKS:

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 45.5
Steelers OVER 43
Giants OVER 49.5
Eagles OVER 43.5
Falcons OVER 53

ABSENT:

Romes
OneNickelMiracle
MWalz9

WEEK 8 PERFECTION BONUS: $20

Qualifying Sunday Picks: 2
Last edited by: Mission146 on Oct 27, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 1st, 2019 at 10:29:29 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 9 Lines are as follows:

Texans (-1.5) @ Jaguars (+1.5) O/U 46.5
Redskins (+9.5) @ Bills (-9.5) O/U 37
Titans (+3.5) @ Panthers (-3.5) O/U 42
Bears (+4.5) @ Eagles (-4.5) O/U 41.5
Vikings (-1.5) @ Chiefs (+1.5) O/U 48.5
Jets (-3) @ Dolphins (+3) O/U 42.5
Colts (-1) @ Steelers (+1) O/U 42
Lions (+2) @ Raiders (-2) O/U 50.5
Buccaneers (+5) @ Seahawks (-5) O/U 52.5
Browns (-3.5) @ Broncos (+3.5) O/U 39
Packers (-3.5) @ Chargers (+3.5) O/U 48.5
Patriots (-3) @ Ravens (+3) O/U 44.5
Cowboys (-7) @ Giants (+7) O/U 48
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 3rd, 2019 at 7:20:23 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 9 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Texans -1.5
Steelers +1 CONFIDENCE
Lions +2
Broncos +3.5
Broncos OVER 39

SOOPOO:
Vikings -1.5 Confidence
Bills -9.5
Seahawks -5
Texans -1.5
Patriots -3

Michael99000:
Texans OVER 46.5
Redskins UNDER 37
Titans UNDER 42
Bears OVER 41.5
Vikings UNDER 48.5

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings -1.5 - confidence
Vikings UNDER 48.5
Bears +4.5
Lions +2
Packers -3.5

IndyJeffrey:
Eagles -4.5
Chiefs +1.5
Raiders -2-confidence
Packers -3.5
Ravens +3

RisingDough:
Bears +4.5
Browns -3.5
Chargers +3.5
Ravens +3 CONFIDENCE
Giants +7

Odiousgambit:
Titans UNDER 42
Bears OVER 41.5
Vikings UNDER 48.5
Jets OVER 42.5
Colts UNDER 42

Joeman:
Jaguars +1.5
Seahawks -5
Packers -3.5 -Confidence
Lions +2
Panthers -3.5

kuma:
Bills (-9.5)
Raiders (-2)
Vikings (-1.5) -- confidence
Chiefs (under 48.5)
Giants (+7)

Rdw4potus:
Dolphins +3
Packers -3.5
Patriots -3 confidence
Patriots over 44.5
Seahawks under 52.5

Ayecarumba:
Texans -1.5
Eagles - Over 41.5
Packers -3.5
Patriots -3 -Confidence
Cowboys - Over 48

MidwestAP:
Colts -1
Buccaneers UNDER 52.5
Browns -3.5
Packers -3.5 - Confidence
Patriots -3

unJon:
Packers -3.5-confidence
Bears +4.5
Vikings -1.5
Seattle -5
Dallas -7

PlayYourCardsRight:
Eagles -4.5
Jets -3
Colts -1
Seahawks -5
Patriots -3 CONFIDENCE

miplet:
Bears +4.5
Vikings -1.5-confidence
Steelers +1
Raiders -2
Browns -3.5

DJATC:
Vikings -1.5 -CONFIDENCE
Vikings UNDER48.5
Bills -9.5
Colts UNDER42
Giants +7

EdCollins:
Bears +4.5 (Confidence)
Broncos +3.5
Lions +2
Chargers Under 48.5
Cowboys Under 48

Sparty10k:
Jaguars +1.5
Colts -1
Raiders -2–confidence
Packers -3.5
Patriots -3

Gwae:
Texans -1.5
Eagles -4.5
Vikings -1.5
Steelers +1
Packers -3.5 confidence

prozema:
Bills -9.5
Bears +4.5
Vikings -1.5 Confidence
Steelers -1
Steelers UNDER 42

GenWyzgy:
Bears OVER 41.5
Steelers +1
Vikings OVER 48.5
Seahawks -5 CONFIDENCE
Packers UNDER 48.5

Wizard:
Bills (-9.5)
Bears (+4.5)
Vikings (-1.5) confidence
Raiders (-2)
Giants (+7)

JohnnyQ:
Dolphins (+3)
Colts (-1)
Lions (+2)
Broncos (+3.5) CONFIDENCE
Patriots (-3)

JW17:
Broncos +3.5 confidence
Seahawk -5
Chiefs +1.5
Raiders -2
Chargers +3.5

FourFiveFace:
Panthers -3.5
Eagles -4.5
Buccaneers +5
Packers -3.5-Confidence
Giants +7

scolist:
Colts -1
Lions +2
Packers -3.5
Patriots -3
Giants +7 Confidence

Gordonm888:
Buccaneers +5
Vikings -1.5 -Confidence
Steelers +1
Packers -3.5
Giants +7

Paradigm:
Titans +3.5
Chiefs +1.5
Packers -3.5-Confidence
Patriots -3
Broncos +3.5

Johnzimbo:
Jaguars over 46.5
Ravens +3
Cowboys under 48
Raiders over 50.5 confidence
Bears +4.5

DEFAULT PICKS:

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 42
Steelers OVER 42
Giants OVER 48
Eagles OVER 41.5
Broncos OVER 39

WEEK 8: Genwyzgy ($20)

WEEK 9 PERFECTION BONUS: $10

Mission146
Mission146
November 8th, 2019 at 8:29:33 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 10 Lines are as follows:

Chiefs (-6) @ Titans (+6) O/U 48
Bills (+3) @ Browns (-3) O/U 40
Cardinals (+4.5) @ Buccaneers (-4.5) O/U 52
Giants (-2.5) @ Jets (+2.5) O/U 44.5
Falcons (+13.5) @ Saints (-13.5) O/U 51.5
Ravens (-10) @ Bengals (+10) O/U 44.5
Panthers (+5.5) @ Packers (-5.5) O/U 47
Lions (+2.5) @ Bears (-2.5) O/U 41.5
Dolphins (+11) @ Colts (-11) O/U 44
Rams (-3.5) @ Steelers (+3.5) O/U 44
Vikings (+3) @ Cowboys (-3) O/U 48
Seahawks (+6) @ 49ers (-6) O/U 47
Mission146
Mission146
November 10th, 2019 at 8:13:23 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 10 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Chiefs -6
Bills +3-CONFIDENCE
Falcons +13.5
Ravens -10
Steelers +3.5

Joeman:
Bills +3 -Confidence
Ravens -10
Dolphins +11
Saints OVER 51.5
Chiefs -6

SOOPOO:
Seahawks +6 Confidence
Falcons +13.5
Panthers +5.5
Dolphins +11
Steelers +3.5

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings +3
Lions +2.5
Saints -13.5
Chiefs -6 - confidence
Packers - 5.5

Michael99000:
Chiefs UNDER 48
Bills OVER 40
Cardinals UNDER 52
Giants UNDER 44.5
Falcons OVER 51.5 CONFIDENCE

IndyJeffrey:
Bills +3
Packers -5.5-confidence
Bears -2.5
Dolphins +11
Cowboys -3

Johnzimbo:
Titans under 48
Browns over 40
Cardinals over 52 confidence
Jets under 44.5
Saints under 51.5

Bruce1:
Bills Over 40 (Confidence)
Panthers (+5.5)
Lions (+2.5)
Dolphins Over 44
Rams (-3.5)

Romes:
49ers -6
Packers -5.5
Rams -3.5
Bills +3
Browns OVER 40 (CONFIDENCE)

Wizard:
Skips Week 10

FourFiveFace:
Chiefs -6-Confidence
Browns -3
Packers -5.5
Steelers +3.5
49ers -6

scolist:
Bills +3 Confidence
Bears -2.5
Vikings +3
Ravens -10
Steelers +3.5

prozema:
Chiefs OVER 48
Browns -3
Browns OVER 40 Confidence
Giants -2.5
Ravens -10

GenWyzgy:
Bengals OVER 44.5
Bucs -4.5
Bears OVER 41.5
Panthers OVER 47 CONFIDENCE
Steelers OVER 44

Sparty10k:
Chiefs -6
Bills +3
Cardinals +4.5
Lions over 41.5
Rams -3.5–confidence

JW17:
Cowboys -3 Confidence
Cardinals +4.5
Packers -5.5
Rams -3.5
Ravens -10

kuma:
Chiefs (over 48) -- confidence
Bills (over 40)
Panthers (over 47)
Steelers (under 44)
Cowboys (-3)

RisingDough:
Bills +3
Buccaneers -4.5
Giants -2.5 CONFIDENCE
Ravens -10
Rams -3.5

EdCollins:
Bills +3
Steelers +3.5 Confidence
Dolphins +11
Vikings +3
49ers -6

Gordonm888:
Chiefs -6 - Confidence
Cardinals +4.5
Steelers +3.5
Cowboys -3
49ers -6

DJATC:
Chiefs OVER48
Bills OVER40
Panthers OVER47
Bears -2.5 -CONFIDENCE
Rams -3.5

miplet:
Giants -2.5-confidence
Panthers +5.5
Bears -2.5
Dolphins +11
Rams -3.5

GWAE:
Bills +3
Giants -2.5
Saints -13.5
Lions +2.5 confidence
Steelers +3.5

unJon:
Cardinals +4.5
Ravens -10
Detroit +2.5
Saints -13.5
Dolphins +11-confidence

JohnnyQ:
Bills (+3) CONFIDENCE
Bengals (+10)
Bears (-2.5)
Rams (-3.5)
Seahawks (+6)

Ayecarumba:
Ravens -10
Panthers -OVER 47-Confidence
Dolphins +11
Vikings +3
Seahawks - UNDER 47

PlayYourCardsRight:
Bills +3 CONFIDENCE
Packers -5.5
Lions +2.5
Rams -3.5
49ers -6

DEFAULT PICKS:

OdiousGambit:
Giants OVER 44.5
Colts OVER 44
Bills OVER 40
Lions OVER 41.5
Packers OVER 47

WEEK 9: JW17 ($10)

WEEK 10 PERFECTION BONUS: $10
Last edited by: Mission146 on Nov 10, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 15th, 2019 at 7:37:36 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 11 Lines are as follows:

Cowboys (-6.5) @ Lions (+6.5) O/U 47
Saints (-5.5) @ Buccaneers (+5.5) O/U 49.5
Falcons (+4.5) @ Panthers (-4.5) O/U 49.5
Jaguars (+3) @ Colts (-3) O/U 43.5
Broncos (+10) @ Vikings (-10) O/U 40.5
Jets (+2.5) @ Redskins (-2.5) O/U 38.5
Bills (-6.5) @ Dolphins (+6.5) O/U 40.5
Texans (+4) @ Ravens (-4) O/U 51.5
Cardinals (+10) @ 49ers (-10) O/U 45
Patriots (-3.5) @ Eagles (+3.5) O/U 45
Bengals (+11) @ Raiders (-11) O/U 48.5
Bears (+6.5) @ Rams (-6.5) O/U 40.5
Chiefs (-3.5) @ Chargers (+3.5) O/U 52
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 17th, 2019 at 8:55:09 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 11 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Broncos +10
Raiders -11
Bears +6.5
Colts -3-CONFIDENCE
Falcons +4.5

SOOPOO:
Cardinals +10 Confidence
Dolphins +6.5
Eagles +3.5
Jets +2.5
Jaguars +3

Ayecarumba:
Lions +6.5
Buccaneers +5.5
Jets Over 38.5
Patriots -3.5 -Confidence
Rams Over 40.5

FourFiveFace:
Cowboys -6.5
Buccaneers +5.5
Texans +4
Bengals +11-Confidence
Bears +6.5

JohnnyQ:
Cowboys (-6.5)
Broncos (+10)
Redskins (-2.5)
Patriots (-3.5)
Chargers (+3.5) CONFIDENCE

GenWyzgy:
Cowboys -6.5 CONFIDENCE
Dolphins +6.5
Texans OVER 51.5
Broncos +10
Jets +2.5

unJon:
Cowboys -6.5
Panthers -4.5
Jaguars +3
Broncos +10
Jets OVER 38.5-confidence

DJATC:
Cowboys -6.5 -CONFIDENCE
Saints OVER49.5
Jaguars +3
Ravens -4
49ers UNDER45

miplet:
Falcons +4.5
Jaguars +3
Jets +2.5
Patriots -3.5
Bears +6.5-confidence

kuma:
Cowboys (-6.5)
Jaguars (+3) -- confidence
Redskins (under 38.5)
49ers (under 45)
Chiefs (-3.5)

EdCollins:
49ers -10
Cowboys -6.5 Confidence
Chargers +3.5
Raiders -11
Eagles +3.5

MidwestAP:
Dolphins +6.5
Texans +4 - Confidence
Cardinals +10
Rams -6.5
Chiefs UNDER 52

GWAE:
Lions +6.5
Saints -5.5
Jaguars +3
Patriots -3.5
Raiders -11 confidence

prozema:
Cowboys -6.5 Confidence
Jaguars +3
Vikings -10
Ravens -4
Cardinals UNDER 45

Gordonm888:
Buccaneers (+5.5)
Redskins -2.5
Texans +4 - Confdience
Bengals +11
Bears +6.5

RisingDough
Vikings -10
Ravens -4
Eagles +3.5 CONFIDENCE
Raiders -11
Bears +6.5

scolist:
Patriots -3.5 Confidence
Chiefs -3.5
Bengals under 48.5
Jets +2.5
Broncos over 40.5

Sparty10k:
Falcons under 49.5
Jets +2.5– confidence
Bills under 40.5
Cardinals +10
Bengals under 48.5

JW17:
Broncos +10 Confidence
Cardinals +10
Bengals +11
Ravens -4
Patriots -3.5

Odiousgambit:
Saints UNDER 49.5
Falcons OVER 49.5
Jaguars UNDER 43.5
Broncos OVER 40.5
Cardinals UNDER 45

Bruce1:
Texans (+4) (CONFIDENCE)
Cardinals (+10)
Eagles (+3.5)
Bengals (+11) O/U 48.5
Bears (+6.5)

Johnzimbo:
Raiders under 48.5 confidence
Rams under 40.5
Bills -6.5
Patriots -3.5
Panthers -4.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Saints -5.5
Ravens -4 CONFIDENCE
49ers -10
Raiders -11
Chargers +3.5

IndyJeffrey:
Saints -5.5
Panthers -4.5
Ravens -4-confidence
Eagles +3.5
Bears +6.5

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings OVER 40.5 - confidence
Colts -3
Patriots -3.5
Saints -5.5
Chiefs -3.5

Michael99000:
Cowboys UNDER 47
Saints UNDER 49.5
Falcons OVER 49.5
Jaguars OVER 43.5
Broncos OVER 40.5 CONFIDENCE

Joeman:
Saints -5.5
Bears +6.5
Chiefs -3.5 -Confidence
Ravens -4
49ers -10

DEFAULT PICKS:

Wizard:
Bears OVER 40.5
Bengals OVER 48.5
Bills OVER 40.5
Broncos OVER 40.5
Buccaneers OVER 49.5

WEEK 11 PERFECTION BONUS: $20
Last edited by: Mission146 on Nov 17, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 22nd, 2019 at 8:10:10 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 12 Lines are as follows:

Dolphins (+10.5) @ Browns (-10.5) O/U 45
Broncos (+4) @ Bills (-4) O/U 37.5
Steelers (-6.5) @ Bengals (+6.5) O/U 38.5
Giants (+6) @ Bears (-6) O/U 40.5
Raiders (-3) @ Jets (+3) O/U 46.5
Panthers (+9.5) @ Saints (-9.5) O/U 47
Buccaneers (+4) @ Falcons (-4) O/U 51.5
Lions (-3.5) @ Redskins (+3.5) O/U 41
Jaguars (+3.5) @ Titans (-3.5) O/U 41.5
Cowboys (+6.5) @ Patriots (-6.5) O/U 45.5
Packers (+3) @ 49ers (-3) O/U 47.5
Seahawks (+1) @ Eagles (-1) O/U 48
Ravens (-3) @ Rams (+3) O/U 46.5
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
IndyJeffrey
November 24th, 2019 at 8:44:41 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 12 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Broncos +4
Steelers -6.5
Raiders -3-
Cowboys +6.5
Ravens -3

Michael99000:
Dolphins Under 45
Broncos Under 37.5
Steelers over 38.5
Giants Over 40.5
Raiders under 46.5 confidence

Beachbumbabs:
Lions -3.5 - confidence
Falcons -4
Packers +3
Bills -4
Titans -3.5

Joeman:
Dolphins +10.5
Bills -4
Falcons -4
Titans -3.5 -Confidence
Jaguars OVER 41.5

Ayecarumba:
Dolphins +10.5
Bears -6
Jets +3
Panthers Over 47
49ers -3 -Confidence

JohnnyQ:
Browns (-10.5) confidence
Steelers (-6.5)
Patriots (-6.5)
49ers (-3)
Rams (+3)

SOOPOO:
Dolphins +10.5
Panthers +9.5
Lions =3.5
Cowboys +6.5
Ravens -3 CONFIDENCE

Johnzimbo:
Cowboys + 6.5 confidence
Cowboys under 45.5
Broncos + 4
Broncos under 37.5
Seahawks +1

IndyJeffrey:
Bills -4
Panthers +9.5
Lions -3.5-confidence
Jaguars +3.5
Packers +3

PlayYourCardsRight:
Bills -4 CONFIDENCE
Jets +3
Patriots -6.5
Eagles -1
Ravens -3

JW17:
Broncos +4 Confidence
Packers +3
Ravens -3
Raiders -3
Lions -3.5

scolist:
Seahawks +1 Confidence
Bills -4
Ravens -3
Packers Over 47.5
Buccaneers +4

Sparty10k:
Giants +6
Jets +3
Falcons -4–confidence
Seahawks +1
Ravens -3

Gordonm888:
Giants +6
Jets +3 -Confidence
Redskins +3.5
Cowboys +6.5
Eagles -1

EdCollins:
Redskins +3.5
Falcons -4
Cowboys +6.5
Dolphins Under 45
Dolphins +10.5 Confidence

DJATC:
Dolphins OVER45
Steelers UNDER38.5
Panthers UNDER47
Lions UNDER41
Ravens -3 -CONFIDENCE

FourFiveFace:
Giants +6-Confidence
Jets +3
Panthers +9.5
Jaguars +3.5
Cowboys +6.5

kuma:
Bengals (under 38.5)
Redskins (under 41)
Cowboys (+6.5)
Patriots (under 45.5)
Eagles (under 48) -- confidence

GWAE:
Bengals +6.5 confidence
Giants +6
Raiders -3
Lions -3.5
Ravens -3

RisingDough:
Steelers-6.5
Redskins+3.5
Eagles-1 CONFIDENCE
Packers+3
Rams+3

miplet:
Jets UNDER 46.5 (45.5)
Saints UNDER 47 (46)
Buccaneers +4
Cowboys +6.5-confidence
Ravens -3

Odiousgambit:
Bears -6
Steelers -6.5
Cowboys +6.5
Redskins +3.5
Dolphins OVER 45

unJon:
Dolphins +10.5
Bears UNDER 40.5
Lions -3.5
Seahawks +1-confidence
Raiders -3

prozema:
Panthers UNDER 47
Saints -9.5"
Cowboys +6.5 Confidence
Cowboys UNDER 45.5
Seahawks UNDER 48

DEFAULT PICKS:

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 41.5
Steelers OVER 38.5
Giants OVER 40.5
Cowboys OVER 45.5
Eagles OVER 48

Wizard:
Bears OVER 40.5
Bengals OVER 38.5
Bills OVER 37.5
Browns OVER 45
Buccaneers: OVER 51.5

WEEK 11: BeachBumBabs ($10) Scolist ($10)

WEEK 12 PERFECTION BONUS: $10
Last edited by: Mission146 on Nov 26, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
Thanked by
prozema
November 29th, 2019 at 12:11:05 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 13 Lines are as follows:

Packers (-6) @ Giants (+6) O/U 45
Redskins (+10) @ Panthers (-10) O/U 39.5
49ers (+5.5) @ Ravens (-5.5) O/U 46
Titans (+1.5) @ Colts (-1.5) O/U 43.5
Eagles (-10) @ Dolphins (+10) O/U 45
Raiders (+10) @ Chiefs (-10) O/U 51
Buccaneers (-1.5) @ Jaguars (+1.5) O/U 47.5
Jets (-3) @ Bengals (+3) O/U 41
Rams (-2.5) @ Cardinals (+2.5) O/U 47.5
Chargers (-3) @ Broncos (+3) O/U 38.5
Browns (-2) @ Steelers (+2) O/U 39
Patriots (-3) @ Texans (+3) O/U 46
Vikings (+3) @ Seahawks (-3) O/U 50
Mission146
Mission146
December 1st, 2019 at 1:31:28 PM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 13 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
49ers +5.5
Colts -1.5
Rams -2.5
Broncos +3-CONFIDENCE
Steelers +2

Gordonm888:
Colts -1.5
Eagles -10
Steelers +2 -Confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Seahawks +3

Genwyzgy:
Ravens -5.5 Confidence
49ers OVER 54
Raiders UNDER 51
Steelers OVER 39
Seahawks -3

GWAE:
49ers +5.5
Colts -1.5
Eagles -10
Patriots -3
Seahawks -3 confidence

Beachbumbabs:
Packers -6
Viking +3 -confidence
Rams -2.5
Browns -2
Ravens -5.5

Odiousgambit:
Titans OVER 43.5
Eagles UNDER 45
Buccaneers OVER 47.5
Jets UNDER 41
Chargers UNDER 38.5 -Confidence

IndyJeffrey:
Colts -1.5
Dolphins +10
Raiders +10
Patriots -3
Seahawks -3-confidence

miplet:
Titans +1.5
Buccaneers -1.5
Rams -2.5-confidence
Chargers -3
Browns -2

Prozema:
Packers -6
Eagles -10
Chiefs -10 Confidence
Chargers -3
Patriots -3

DJATC:
49ers UNDER46 -CONFIDENCE
Chiefs -10
Buccaneers -1.5
Jets OVER41
Chargers -3

kuma:
Ravens (under 46)
Chiefs (-10)
Buccaneers (-1.5)
Jets (over 41) -- confidence
Chargers (-3)

RisingDough:
Giants+6
Redskins+10 CONFIDENCE
Colts -1.5
Cardinals+2.5
Chargers-3

EdCollins:
Jets -3 Confidence
Vikings +3
Cardinals +2.5
Dolphins +10
Bucs -1.5

Gordonm888:
Colts -1.5
Eagles -10
Steelers +2 -Confidence
Cardinals +2.5
Vikings +3

JohnnyQ:
49ers (+5.5) CONFIDENCE
Eagles (-10)
Jaguars (+1.5)
Jets (-3)
Patriots (-3)

FourFiveFace:
49ers +5.5
Raiders +10-Confidence
Buccaneers -1.5
Cardinals +2.5
Steelers +2

Genwyzgy:
Ravens -5.5
49ers OVER 54
Raiders OVER 51 Confidence
Steelers OVER 39
Seahawks -3

Johnzimbo:
Ravens -5.5
Raiders +10
Panthers – 10
Panthers under 39.5
Cardinals +2.5 confidence

scolist:
Buccaneers -1.5
Jets -3 Confidence
Titans +1.5
49ers +5.5
Patriots -3

JW17:
Broncos +3 Confidence
Seahawks -3
Colts -1..5
Dolphins +10
Chiefs -10

PlayYourCardsRight:
Chiefs -10
Bengals +3
Rams -2.5
Steelers +2
Seahawks -3 CONFIDENCE

Sparty10k:
Jets -3–confidence
Packers -6
Jaguars +2
Broncos +3
Patriots -3.5

Joeman:
Packers -6 -Confidence
Seahawks -3
Steelers +2
Steelers OVER 39
Patriots -3

Michael99000:
Packers under 45
Redskins Over 39.5
49ers over 46
Titans Under 43.5
Eagles over 45 confidence

SOOPOO:
Chargers -3 Confidence
Raiders +10
Redskins +10
Jets-3
Browns-2

Ayecarumba:
Panthers -10
49ers +5.5
Dolphins +10 -Confidence
Raiders +10
Rams -2.5

WEEK 12: Kuma ($10)

WEEK 13 Perfection Bonus: $10
Mission146
Mission146
December 6th, 2019 at 9:58:37 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 14 Lines are as follows:

Ravens (-6) @ Bills (+6) O/U 43.5
Redskins (+12.5) @ Packers (-12.5) O/U 41.5
Broncos (+9) @ Texans (-9) O/U 42.5
49ers (+2.5) @ Saints (-2.5) O/U 44.5
Bengals (+7) @ Browns (-7) O/U 41.5
Panthers (+3) @ Falcons (-3) O/U 47
Lions (+13) @ Vikings (-13) O/U 43
Dolphins (+5.5) @ Jets (-5.5) O/U 45.5
Colts (+3) @ Buccaneers (-3) O/U 47
Chargers (-3) @Jaguars (+3) O/U 43
Chiefs (+3) @ Patriots (-3) O/U 49
Steelers (-2.5) @ Cardinals (+2.5) O/U 43.5
Titans (-2.5) @ Raiders (+2.5) O/U 47.5
Seahawks (Pick) @ Rams (Pick) O/U 47
Giants (+9.5) @ Eagles (-9.5) O/U 46
Last edited by: Mission146 on Dec 6, 2019
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
December 6th, 2019 at 2:48:32 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Greetings!

Panthers (+3) @ Hawks (-3) O/U 47

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hawks and Falcons are different birds? Just because you are a bird of prey doesn't mean you should be lumped together?
Mission146
Mission146
December 6th, 2019 at 2:54:08 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hawks and Falcons are different birds? Just because you are a bird of prey doesn't mean you should be lumped together?

Good catch! Just changed that here and will do in the discussion thread.

Funny thing, I thought he meant it as short for Seahawks and made that pick. Only later did I figure out that the Seahawks are not giving up three points, so I was going to go looking for another pick and it turned out I still like the Seahawks PK against the Rams.
Mission146
Mission146
December 6th, 2019 at 2:55:30 PM permalink
Greetings!

Panthers (+3) @ Hawks (-3) O/U 47
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
December 6th, 2019 at 4:09:10 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Oops... That one's on me. It should be:
Carolina Panthers (+3) @ Atlanta Hawks Falcons (-3) O/U 47

That's what I get for updating my NBA fantasy roster at the same time.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Mission146
Mission146
December 8th, 2019 at 8:43:10 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 14 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Ravens -6
49ers +2.5
Seahawks PK CONFIDENCE
Lions +13
Steelers -2.5

FourFiveFace:
Bills +6
Broncos +9
Saints -2.5-Confidence
Dolphins +5.5
Buccaneers -3

JohnnyQ:
Saints (-2.5)
Browns (-7) CONFIDENCE
Jaguars (+3)
Cardinals (+2.5)
Rams (Pick)

GenWyzgy:
Lions over 43 Confidence
Chiefs +3
Giants under 46
Texans -9
49ers over 44.5

Odiousgambit:
Rams (Pick)
Steelers (-2.5)
Titans (-2.5)
Chargers (-3)
Giants OVER 46

miplet:
Ravens -6
Falcons -3
Dolphins +5.5
Cardinals +2.5
Titans -2.5-confidence

kuma:
Falcons (-3) -- confidence
Lions (over 43)
Buccaneers (-3)
Titans (-2.5)
Eagles (under 46)

DJATC:
Falcons -3 -CONFIDENCE
Chargers UNDER43
Buccaneers -3
Titans -2.5
Giants UNDER46

PlayYourCardsRight:
Ravens -6
49ers +2.5
Chiefs +3
Titans -2.5
Seahawks Pick CONFIDENCE

EdCollins:
Redskins +12.5 (Confidence)
Giants +9.5
Broncos +9
Dolphins +5.5
49ers +2.5

unJon:
Redskins OVER 41.5-confidence
Browns -7
Titans -2.5
49ers +2.5
Dolphins UNDER 45.5

GWAE:
Bengals +7
Lions +13
Dolphins +5.5
Chiefs +3
Steelers -2.5 confidence

Sparty10k:
Broncos +9
Bengals +7–confidence
Jaguars +3
Cardinals +2.5
Seahawks Pick

Gordonm888:
Saints -2.5
Bengals +7
Falcons -3
Dolphins +5.5
Patriots -3 -Confidence

scolist:
Dolphins +5.5
Seahawks PK Confidence
Ravens Over 43.5
Ravens -6
Giants Under 46

Johnzimbo:
Bills +6
Bills over 43.5
Seahawks pick
Seahawks over 47 confidence
Saints under 44.5

IndyJeffrey:
Bills +6
Packers UNDER 41.5
Saints -2.5
Falcons -3-confidence
Titans -2.5

JW17:
Broncos +9 Confidence
Ravens -6
Saints -2.5
Browns -7
Seahawks PK

RisingDough:
Bills+6
Texans-9
Saints-2.5
Patriots-3
Rams pk CONFIDENCE

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings -13
Rams pK - confidence
Jets -5.5
Colts +3
Chargers -3

Michael99000:
Ravens Under 43.5
Redskins under 41.5
Broncos Under 42.5
49ers under 44.5
Bengals Over 41.5 confidence

SOOPOO:
Giants +9.5 Confidence
Chiefs +3
49ers +2.5
Steelers -2.5
Bengals +7

Ayecarumba:
Ravens -6
Redskins +12.5
49ers +2.5 -Confidence
Raiders +2.5
Seahawks -Pick

DEFAULT PICKS:

Wizard:
Bengals OVER 41.5
Bills OVER 43.5
Broncos OVER 42.5
Buccaneers OVER 47
Cardinals OVER 43.5

Bruce1:
Titans OVER 47.5
Steelers OVER 43.5
Giants OVER 46
Falcons OVER 47
Broncos OVER 42.5

WEEK 13: PlayYourCardsRight ($10)

WEEK 14 PERFECTION BONUS: $10
Last edited by: Mission146 on Dec 9, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
December 13th, 2019 at 9:46:54 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 15 Lines are as follows:

Buccaneers (-3.5) @ Lions (+3.5) O/U 46
Eagles (-5.5) @ Redskins (+5.5) O/U 39
Bears (+4.5) @ Packers (-4.5) O/U 40.5
Patriots (-10) @ Bengals (+10) O/U 41.5
Texans (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 51.5
Seahawks (-6.5) @ Panthers (+6.5) O/U 48.5
Broncos (+9.5) @ Chiefs (-9.5) O/U 45.5
Dolphins (+3.5) @ Giants (-3.5) O/U 46.5
Bills (+1.5) @ Steelers (-1.5) O/U 37
Jaguars (+6.5) @ Raiders (-6.5) O/U 46.5
Browns (-3) @ Cardinals (+3) O/U 49
Falcons (+10.5) @ 49ers (-10.5) O/U 48
Rams (-1.5) @ Cowboys (+1.5) O/U 48.5
Vikings (-1.5) @ Chargers (+1.5) O/U 45.5
Colts (+9) @ Saints (-9) O/U 46
Mission146
Mission146
December 15th, 2019 at 8:37:32 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 15 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Steelers -1.5
Rams -1.5
Vikings -1.5
Colts OVER 46
Dolphins +3.5

GenWyzgy:
Buccaneers -3.5 CONFIDENCE
Dolphins +3.5
Vikings -1.5
Colts OVER 46
Broncos OVER 45.5

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings -1.5 confidence
Packers -4.5
Titans -3
Chiefs -9.5
Raiders -6.5

FourFiveFace:
Redskins +5.5
Titans -3
Panthers +6.5-Confidence
Broncos +9.5
Jaguars +6.5

unJon:
Buccaneers -3.5
Rams -1.5-confidence
Dolphins +3.5
Packers -4.5
Cardinals +3

IndyJeffrey:
Buccaneers -3.5-confidence
Texans +3
Steelers -1.5
Rams -1.5
Vikings -1.5

miplet:
Buccaneers -3.5-confidence
Eagles -5.5
Dolphins +3.5
Bills +1.5
Falcons +10.5

DJATC:
Buccaneers -3.5 -CONFIDENCE
Eagles -5.5
Dolphins UNDER46.5
Chiefs UNDER45.5
Bills +1.5

kuma:
Buccaneers (-3.5) -- confidence
Eagles (-5.5)
Chiefs (under 45.5)
Dolphins (+3.5)
Giants (under 46.5)

EdCollins:
Bears +4.5 (Confidence)
Browns -3
Bucs -3.5
Patriots -10
Redskins +5.5

prozema:
Buccaneers -3.5
Eagles -5.5 Confidence
Panthers +6.5
Chiefs -9.5
Dolphins UNDER 46.5

Odiousgambit:
Seahawks UNDER 48.5
Broncos OVER 45.5
Dolphins UNDER 46.5
Bills UNDER 37 -CONFIDENCE
Jaguars OVER 46.5

Sparty10k:
Redskins +5.5
Broncos +9.5
Dolphins +3.5
Rams -1.5–confidence
Colts +9

scolist:
Buccaneers -3.5 Confidence
Bills +1.5
Browns Under 49
Rams -1.5
Vikings -1.5

Gordonm888:
Bears (+4.5)
Steelers (-1.5) -Confidence
Raiders (-6.5)
Cardinals (+3)
Falcons (+10.5)

JW17:
Broncos +9.5 confidence
Packers -4.5
Dolphins +3.5
Cardinals +3
Seahawks -6.5

JohnnyQ:
Lions (+3.5)
Patriots (-10)
Cardinals (+3) confidence
Cowboys (+1.5)
Vikings (-1.5)

GWAE:
Buccaneers -3.5
Texans +3
Broncos +9.5
Steelers -1.5
Rams -1.5 CONFIDENCE

PlayYourCardsRight:
Packers -4.5
Dolphins +3.5
Browns -3
Vikings -1.5
Rams -1.5 CONFIDENCE

Johnzimbo:
Lions over 46
Raiders over 46.5 confidence
Rams -1.5
Panthers +6.5
Panthers over 48.5

SOOPOO:
Bengals+10 confidence
Redskins +5.5
Packers-4.5
Bills+1.5
Colts+9

Joeman:
Raiders -6.5- Confidence
Cardinals +3
Vikings -1.5
Patriots -10
Falcons +10.5

Michael99000:
Buccaneers Over 46
Eagles Over 39
Bears Over 40.5
Patriots Over 41.5
Texans Under 51.5 confidence

Ayecarumba:
Texans +3
Chiefs -9.5
Rams -1.5
Vikings -1.5
Saints -9 -Confidence

DEFAULT PICKS:

Wizard:
Bears Over 40.5
Bills Over 37
Bengals Over 41.5
Broncos Over 45.5
Browns Over 49

Bruce1:
Titans Over 51.5
Steelers Over 37
Giants Over 46.5
Cowboys Over 48.5
Eagles Over 39

WEEK 14: EdCollins $10

WEEK 15 PERFECTION BONUS: $10
Last edited by: Mission146 on Dec 16, 2019
Mission146
Mission146
December 20th, 2019 at 9:20:17 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 16 Lines are as follows:

Lions (+7) @ Broncos (-7) O/U 38
Raiders (+7) @ Chargers (-7) O/U 45
Jaguars (+7) @ Falcons (-7) O/U 47
Saints (-2.5) @ Titans (+2.5) O/U 50
Giants (+2) @ Redskins (-2) O/U 42
Steelers (-3) @ Jets (+3) O/U 37
Bengals (PK) @ Dolphins (PK) O/U 46.5
Panthers (+7) @ Colts (-7) O/U 46.5
Ravens (-10) @ Browns (+10) O/U 49
Cowboys (-1.5) @ Eagles (+1.5) O/U 46
Cardinals (+9.5) @ Seahawks (-9.5) O/U 50.5
Chiefs (-6) @ Bears (+6) O/U 44.5
Packers (+5.5) @ Vikings (-5.5) O/U 47
Mission146
Mission146
December 22nd, 2019 at 8:50:27 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 16 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Lions +7
Saints -2.5
Steelers -3
Dolphins PK
Cowboys -1.5

FourFiveFace:
Raiders +7
Jaguars +7
Dolphins PK
Panthers +7
Cardinals +9.5-Confidence

GenWyzgy:
Broncos -7 Confidence
Colts -7
Chiefs -6
Packers +5.5
Bengals OVER 46.5

unJon:
Saints -2.5
Dolphins PK
Cowboys -1.5-confidence
Cardinals +9.5
Cowboys OVER 46

miplet:
Chargers -7
Giants +2-confidence
Bengals PK
Cowboys -1.5
Packers +5.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Saints -2.5 CONFIDENCE
Eagles +1.5
Seahawks -9.5
Chiefs -6
Packers +5.5

DJATC:
Giants +2-CONFIDENCE
Bengals PK
Panthers +7
Ravens -10
Cardinals +9.5

kuma:
Chargers (-7)
Giants (+2) -- confidence
Bengals (pk)
Panthers (over 46.5)
Cardinals (over 50.5)

JW17:
Broncos -7 confidence
Eagles +1.5
Dolphins PK
Chiefs -6
Jets +3

prozema:
Raiders +7
Jaguars +7
Redskins -2
Dolphins PK
Cardnials +9.5

Sparty10k:
Broncos -7–confidence
Falcons -7
Saints -2.5
Bengals PK
Chiefs -6

EdCollins:
Cowboys -1.5 Confidence
Cowboys Over 46
Redskins -2
Saints -2.5
Seahawks -9.5

scolist:
Dolphins pk
Cowboys -1.5 Confidence
Steelers -3
Packers +5.5
Saints -2.5

GWAE:
Raiders +7
Saints -2.5
Steelers -3 CONFIDENCE
Dolphins PK
Panthers +7

Joeman:
Saints -2.5 -Confidence
Chiefs -6
Packers +5.5
Dolphins PK
Jets +3

Odiousgambit:
Steelers UNDER 37
Bengals OVER 46.5
Panthers UNDER 46.5
Cardinals OVER 50.5
Cowboys -1.5

JohnnyQ:
Broncos (-7)
Chargers (-7)
Dolphins (PK)
Eagles (+1.5)
Ravens (-10) CONFIDENCE

Johnzimbo:
Steelers over 37
Eagles +1.5 confidence
Eagles over 46
Dolphins over 46.5
Browns +10

Beachbumbabs:
Vikings - 5.5
Saints -2.5 - confidence
Chiefs -6
Bengals PK
Ravens -10

Ayecarumba:
Raiders +7
Saints -2.5
Browns +10 - Confidence
Chiefs - Under 44.5
Packers +5.5

SOOPOO:
Saints -2.5 Confidence
Panthers +7
Cowboys-1.5
Chiefs-6
Packers +5.5

Michael99000:
Lions Over 38
Raiders Under 45
Jaguars Over 47
Saints Under 50
Giants Over 42 confidence

WEEK 14: EdCollins $10

WEEK 16 PERFECTION BONUS: $20
Mission146
Mission146
December 27th, 2019 at 9:06:01 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 17 Lines are as follows:

Titans (-3.5) @ Texans (+3.5) O/U 45.5
Browns (-3) @ Bengals (+3) O/U 43.5
Bears (-3) @ Vikings (+3) O/U 36
Colts (-3.5) @ Jaguars (+3.5) O/U 42.5
Falcons (PK) @ Buccaneers (PK) O/U 48
Redskins (+11) @ Cowboys (-11) O/U 45.5
Saints (-13) @ Panthers (+13) O/U 46
Eagles (-4) @ Giants (+4) O/U 45
Steelers (-1.5) @ Ravens (+1.5) O/U 37
Jets (+1.5) @ Bills (-1.5) O/U 36.5
Dolphins (+16) @ Patriots (-16) O/U 45
Packers (-12.5) @ Lions (+12.5) O/U 43
Chargers (+9) @ Chiefs (-9) O/U 45.5
Cardinals (+4.5) @ Rams (-4.5) O/U 45
49ers (-3.5) @ Seahawks (+3.5) O/U 47
Raiders (+3.5) @ Broncos (-3.5) O/U 41
Mission146
Mission146
December 29th, 2019 at 8:20:56 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 17 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Skips Week 17

FourFiveFace:
Buccaneers PK
Saints -13-Confidence
Packers -12.5
Cardinals +4.5
Seahawks +3.5

GenWyzgy:
Bengals OVER 43.5
Bucs OVER 48
Chiefs -9
49ers -3.5 CONFIDENCE
Broncos -3.5

Romes:
Texans +3.5
Browns -3
Ravens +1.5
49ers -3.5
Ravens OV 37 (CONFIDENCE)

kuma:
Titans (-3.5) -- confidence
Texans (under 45.5)
Colts (-3.5)
Panthers (under 46)
Rams (-4.5)

DJATC:
Titans -3.5 -CONFIDENCE
Titans UNDER45.5
Colts -3.5
Panthers UNDER46
Rams -4.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Colts -3.5
Buccaneers PK CONFIDENCE
Eagles -4
Patriots -16
Broncos -3.5

Sparty10k:
Colts -3.5
FalconsPK
Giants +4
Ravens -1.5– confidence
Bills -1.5

Gordonm888:
Saints -13
Pats -16.5
Colts -3.5 -Confidence
Giants +4
Seahawks +3.5

prozema:
Texans +3.5
Browns -3
Jaguars +3.5
Redskins +11
Cardinals +4.5

scolist:
Vikings +3
Buccaneers PK
Redskins +11
Ravens +1.5
Bills -1.5 Confidence

JW17:
Skips Week 17

Beachbumbabs :
Vikings +3 - confidence
Bucs PK
Chiefs -9
Saints -13
Ravena +1.5

Odiousgambit:
Giants +4
Texans +3.5
Chargers +9
Broncos -3.5
Cardinals OVER 45

SOOPOO:
Jets+1.5 Confidence
Giants+4
Dolphins +16
Rams-4.5
Seahawks+3.5

JohnnyQ:
Bengals (+3) CONFIDENCE
Falcons O48
Steelers (-1.5)
49ers O47
Raiders (+3.5)

unJon:
Titans -3.5
Colts -3.5
Redskins +11-confidence
Steelers UNDER 37
Browns -3

EdCollins:
Redskins +11
Eagles -4
Seahawks +3.5 Confidence
Panthers +13
Lions +12.5

IndyJeffrey:
Eagles -4-confidence
Bills -1.5
Chargers +9
Seahawks +3.5
Broncos -3.5

Michael99000:
Titans under 45.5
Browns over 43.5
Bears under 36
Colts Over 42.5
Falcons under 48 confidence

GWAE:
Titans -3.5
Browns -3
Bears -3
Colts -3.5
Falcons PK

Joeman:
Chiefs -9
Falcons PK
Eagles -4
Dolphins +16
Saints -13

Johnzimbo:
Seahawks under 47
Broncos over 41
Falcon under 48
Cowboys over 45 .5
Panthers over 46 confidence

Ayecarumba:
Vikings +3 -Confidence
Panthers +13
Eagles -4
Dolphins +16
Raiders +3.5

WEEK 14: EdCollins ($10)

WEEK 16 JW17 ($6.67) Joeman ($6.67) Genwyzgy ($6.67)

WEEK 17 PERFECTION BONUS: $10
Last edited by: Mission146 on Dec 29, 2019
  • Jump to: